SielberCollective treats your personal data with the greatest possible care.
Use of our services / order our products
When you sign up for one of our services or order one of our products, we ask you to provide personal data. These data are used to perform the service. The data is stored on secure servers.
The personal data that we may process are:
- First and last name
- Address data
- telephone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Surfing behavior
- Information about your activities on our website
We also process personal and company data that you actively provide, for example when requesting a product.
When you send email or other messages to us, we may save those messages. Sometimes we ask for your personal information that is relevant to the situation in question. This makes it possible to process your questions and answer your requests. The data is stored on secure servers.
Cookies and tracking pixels
This website uses “cookies” (text files placed on your computer) to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookies about the use of the website can be transferred to secure servers.
We place necessary, statistical and marketing cookies on our website. A necessary cookie has a purely technical functionality that makes the website work properly. The statistical cookie collects anonymous data about the use of our website and thus helps us to optimize the website. The marketing cookies keep track of your surfing behavior.
A tracking pixel is an electronic file (size normally 1 pixel x 1 pixel) that is placed in an email (for example our newsletter). By using a tracking pixel we can see whether an email is being read.
- To make contact by e-mail, telephone or post regarding products or services that you have purchased.
- To deliver products or services that you have purchased.
- To send newsletters and mailings for which you have signed up. You can always unsubscribe from this via the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
- To inform you by e-mail about other products and services of the Sielber Collective. You can always unsubscribe from this via the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
- To gain a better insight into our customers through research into your surfing behavior and to show or send your personalized communication messages.
The information is not shared with third parties unless you have explicitly given permission in advance.
The personal data we keep is not kept longer than necessary. The retention period depends on the purpose for which we received or collected the data and any legal obligations. If you have any questions about this, please contact us at service@SielberCollective.com .
Choices for Personal Information
We offer all visitors the opportunity to view, change or delete all personal information that is currently provided to us. You can send a request for access, change, data transfer, and deletion of your personal data or a request to withdraw your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to service@SielberCollective.com.
We would like to point out that you have the option to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
Securing personal data
Sielber Collective is aware that you have confidence in us. We, therefore, see it as our responsibility to protect your privacy. If you feel that we are not properly securing or misusing your personal data, please contact us at service@SielberCollective.com.
We have taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
- Servers and devices of our employees are equipped with up-to-date security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
- We only send your data via secure internet connections. You can see this at the address bar “https” and the lock.
- All Sielber Collective employees who have access to personal data are trained in the careful handling of your data.
- All Sielber Collective employees have received a detailed explanation of the GDPR legislation and have been made aware of the general safety standards.
- Processor agreements have been concluded with parties that process data for Sielber Collective. You can send changes, questions and feedback to service@SielberCollective.com.