Every business owner is after leads, sales growth be it a small-scale or a large-scale company.
To achieve their goals, the company not only put to use new ways to allure their customers but also keeps track of their customers across every stage of the buyer journey.
A business owner adopts several ways to grow its business and its ROI, but CRM software stands as the best solution.
CRM system is designed for nurturing these customer relationships through your channels.
It ensures a great experience for customers and finally helps them with the sales funnel.
A CRM system also helps in managing and improving company interaction within a database by taking advantage of lead generation, email marketing, and marketing automation.
To help you make an informed decision, through this informative article, I have tried to bring to you the best CRM system based on their features, sales capabilities, integrations, marketing tools, pricing, support, and several other glaring facts.
Here are the best picks for the best CRM Software?
This sales-focused customer relation management (CRM) harnesses the power of artificial intelligence (AI) technology for the automation of repetitive tasks and management of sales and leads. Currently, they offer immense support for more than 90,000 customers, and more than $24 billion in deals have gone through their platform.
- Communication Tracking
- Visual Sales Pipelines
- Lead Management
- Mobile Apps
- Lead source data reports keep you informed of where your leads came from, for example, whether they came from direct, organic, SEM, outbound sales, social, etc.
- Activity reports help in keeping track of individual sales calls, demos, emails, and events.
- Custom reports help in monitoring recurring revenue and revenue estimates.
- Helps in easily adding deals, values, win probabilities, and close dates.
- Unlimited custom fields collect any piece of customer information.
Four paid plans:
From $12.50 per user per month to $99 per user per month
Formerly Freshsales, this AI-driven CRM helps in lead scoring, email capture, email activity, and so on.
The catch of this software is its features which allow for a 360-degree view of your business.
- Tracking and Lead Scoring
- Smartforms (web-to-lead)
- Auto Lead Assignment
- Lead Management
- Deal Management
- Allows for a wide variety of integrations, such as Zapier, MailChimp, Calendar, Segment, Piesync, and more.
- Restful APIs to help you read, modify, add, and delete data from the help desk.
- Event tracking (tracks previous communication to plan the future approach).
- Advanced lead scoring based on characteristics and behavior.
- Known as one of the best mobile CRMs with a mobile app.
- Helps with high-level automation and intelligent workflows.
- Sends out personalized welcome and voicemail messages.
- Excellent customer support via phone and email.
- Behavior-enabled lead segmentation.
- 21-day free trial period.
- Highly flexible.
3. Zoho CRM – Best CRM For Small Business (SMBs)
This CRM software helps you gain a 360-degree view of your business, keep track of crucial marketing and sales opportunities, and grow conversion rates. With over 150,000 customers worldwide, this CRM software solution comes at the top of this list.
- AI-Powered Sales Assistant
- Advanced CRM Analytics
- Performance Management
- Process management
- Sales Enablement
✅Over 100 third-party integrations, including LinkedIn, Zapier, email integrations like Google and Outlook, and more.
✅Predictive sales feature to help with data enrichment, email sentiment analysis, and more.
✅Omnichannel customer support via phone, live chat, email, and social media.
✅Make sure data security, integrity, and regulatory compliance.
✅Helps in providing high-level automation.
✅Comes with a free plan for up to 3 users.
✅Offers a mobile version (for paid plans).
✅Offers holistic calendar management.
✅Helps with data import/export.
✅15-day free trial period.
4. HubSpot CRM
This full-featured marketing customer relationship management software solution works best for sales professionals, thanks to its excellent features and time-saving tools.
For marketing teams, this tool helps in capturing, tracking, and growing leads within a database.
- Contact Organization and Management
- Lead and Email Nurturing
- Live Chatbots and Chat
- Over 300 Integrations
- Sales Pipeline Data
✅Incorporated with their marketing and sales suites that include live chat, email marketing, landing pages, document management, ad management, and more.
✅Ad management systems to keep track of ROI across paid campaigns on Google, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
✅A team email and conversations inbox for access to all messages in one place.
✅An excellent form builder to gain lead information
✅A free plan that you can upgrade at any time.
✅Free email marketing and list segmentation.
This free plan suite has many salient features and can be upgraded to one of its paid plans:
- Enterprise ($3,200/month)
- Professional ($800/month)
- Starter ($40/month)
This cloud-driven CRM software tops the list of famous CRM software vendors and has been subscribed by over a million users globally. The software takes care of all the areas of a business, for example, service, sales, analytics, marketing, and more.
- Sales Performance Management
- Opportunity Management
- Contact Management
- First Feed Feature
- Visual Workflow
- Many third-party integrations (LeadExec, Zuora, Ambassador, Zendesk, among others).
- Provide enterprise territory management, a sales CRM, and management of social networks.
- Lead management with sales force automation and business intelligence.
- 24/7 customer support available via phone, email, and tickets.
- Mass emailing option to help you save time and effort.
- Supportive with all devices, including mobile phones.
- Multi-currency and multi-language customer support.
- Supportive with Linux, Mac, Windows, Android.
- In-built process builder and lead generation tools.
- Wide range of email templates to choose from.
- Open API (therefore highly customizable).
- High-level personalization and automation
- Cloud-hosted (inexpensive and faster).
- In-built Einstein Lead Scoring.
- Provides partner communities.
- 30-day free trial period.
- Companies that are looking for on-premise deployment cannot use it.
- It doesn’t offer Live chat support.
Salesforce brings to you many different types of products; hence, their prices may differ.
Its subscription plans begin with $25 per user per month with its costliest plan for $1,250 per user per month.
After reading this article about the best 5 CRM software of 2021, we hope that you would like to know which CRM software will be the best solution for your company.
If you have any questions about what a CRM system is, how it works and benefits your organization, and why a business owner should implement it in its organization, we’d be more than happy to answer them in the comment section below.